Digital Hotcakes End User License Agreement
COPYRIGHT MATERIAL. The computer software, images, printed material ("Index") and other files on this CD (collectively the "Data") is proprietary and copyrighted. This copyright is protected under U.S. and International copyright law. All rights to this material is owned and reserved by TriLab Productions except to the extent that the right to use such material is specifically granted by this license.
GRANT OF ROYALTY-FREE LICENSE. TriLab Productions grants to You the non-exclusive, non-transferable right to use, alter, or incorporate in any work created by You ("Work") on one computer at a time provided:
1. The Work is not then sold or distributed as either a single background or effect or as part of any background/effects library, collection, set or product. 2. You indemnify TriLab Productions ("Those Indemnified") for any and all losses, damages, liabilities, claims, costs or expenses incurred directly or indirectly by Those Indemnified in connection with the use of the DATA for any unlawful, unauthorized or prohibited purpose.
1. Use DATA on a single computer or CPU, provided that it is used on only one computer or with one user at a time.
2. The DATA may be used, altered, or incorporated according to the guidelines described herein into any work (including broadcast, commercial, industrial, educational, and personal) that is created by YOU.
3. Except as limited below.
YOU MAY NOT:
1. Use or TRANSFER the DATA and copies thereof with the intent or result that such use or TRANSFER shall be in any form of a library or catalogue of IMAGES or which is in any way similar conduct to damage our profit or competes with US or the CD-ROM.
2. TRANSFER the DATA to third parties through the use of on-line services or networks.
3. The DATA may not be used in a defamatory, scandalous, illegal, misleading, or otherwise unlawful manner.
4. Sell, sub license, loan, give, or transfer any part of the DATA or copy thereof (except in accordance with the permitted use in a work created by you), to another person or company unless that person or company is also a licensee of this product.